About the Instructor
Jennifer has been a professional make-up artist and Esthetician since 2001. She studied makeup in LA and once returning home, started her six year career as an artist and manager with MAC Cosmetics. In 2007, she embarked on a life-long dream of opening her own make-up studio & spa, Jen Z's Beauty Services. Jennifer has remained passionate about beauty as well as health and wellness. She loves to teach and is now excited to serve as an Illinois Continuing Education Sponsor and create hopefully several online courses.
Learn simple techniques and tips that will help you with your make-up skills. Utilize these tools for yourself and your clients. We will review a basic day look and how to bring that into a beautiful evening look along with the application of false eye lashes. The video demonstrations with my guidance will help you replicate and practice these looks yourself. Enjoy and have fun!
- Skin prep
- How to match foundations/concealers
- Demo for a basic everyday look and tips and tricks for each step
- Longevity tips
- Quality control/ingredients
- Demo bringing everyday look to evening
- Best way to stay on top of trends
- How to review look with clients and send them home with a face chart
- Evaluation Form
To help get you started, here are a few of our community's favorite resources: